Important Exhibitor Guidelines & FAQ
PLEASE READ! This is ESSENTIAL Information you will need to know for booth setup and expo day! Below is also a FAQ section. Once you’ve read this, please return to the Exhibitor Info & Marketing Opportunities page.
If you don’t find an answer to a question, email us or call 405-605-2121.
- Vendors exhibits must be set up the day before the show on Tuesday June 18, 2019, between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Vendors traveling from out of state and those Vendors with extenuating circumstances, may set up on the morning of the show between 7:00 am and 8:30 am June 19, 2019.
- Vendor’s exhibits must be fully set up and staffed by 8:45 am the day of the show.
- Vendor’s exhibits must be open and staffed during show hours, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Vendor may dismantle exhibits no earlier than 4:00 pm on the day of the show.
- Any Vendor that will be selling a product and will collect monies (cash, check, credit card) from attendees as part of a transaction at the expo, will be required by the State of Oklahoma Tax Commission to provide a copy of vendor’s Sales Tax License/Permit to Rogers Market Promotions LLC (RMP). RMP will need to receive Vendor License along with vendor application and contract prior to show. If RMP does not receive License/Permit and have copy on file, the Vendor will not be allowed to sell product and collect monies at the expo.
- Vendor’s exhibit materials must meet fire and safety regulations. RMP and Fire Marshall will be inspecting and may confiscate any materials that do not meet regulations.
- Only foods that are individual pre-packaged treats can be given away to attendees and guests. All treats will be subject to the discretion of RMP, Oklahoma State Fair Park and Oklahoma State Health Department. All suspicious or questionable food products will be removed from display.
- Only product samples that are prepackaged, sealed and not intended for immediate consumption may be given away or sampled to attendees. All samples will be subject to the discretion of RMP, Oklahoma State Fair Park and Oklahoma State Health Department. All suspicious or questionable samples will be removed from display.
- Submission Deadline Rogers Market Promotions LLC will not be held responsible for Sponsor or any representative thereof to fail to provide any or all required advertising materials such as print ads, artwork, articles for publication, company logos, social media links, webpage links or any other advertising product or vehicle by the required deadline for submission. RMP will at its’ discretion, make decisions to accept or deny any product submitted after the deadline
What is the 50+ Better Living Expo?
How do I become a Vendor?
When do I need to reserve a booth for the expo?
How do I purchase advertising?
When do I turn in my advertising content for publication?
What if I do not want to or cannot use a credit card to pay?
Why do I have to choose three booths when I only need one?
When can I set up?
Can I set up on the day of the Expo?
Can I sell food items?
What food items can I give away?
Can I give away advertising items?
Can I give away samples?
Can I sell products?
Can I bring my own lunch?
Can I have access to Wi-Fi?
Can I have electricity?
Will there be security overnight?
Where is vendor parking?